Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.
When your child comes to Mann multispeciality hospital, our team of pediatric surgery specialists makes every
effort to put your child and you at ease. They take time to get to know your child and family.
This helps them tailor care to your child and lessen anxieties. It also helps families become active members
of the child’s care team.
Our Neonatologists generally provide the following care:
- Diagnose and treat newborns with conditions such as breathing disorders, infections, and birth defects.
- Coordinate care and medically manage newborns born premature, critically ill, or in need of surgery.
- Ensure that critically ill newborns receive the proper nutrition for healing and growth.
- Provide care to the newborn at a cesarean or other delivery that involves medical problems in the mother
or baby that may compromise the infant’s health and require medical intervention in the delivery room.
- Stabilize and treat newborns with any life-threatening medical problems.
- Consult with obstetricians, pediatricians, and family physicians about conditions affecting newborn
Complex Neonatal Surgery:
Complex neonatal surgery is done to fix a birth defect in a newborn or infant.
It includes repair of birth defects in the baby's:
- Abdominal wall
- Urinary system
- Spinal cord